Online EPF Contribution Function
Corporate customers can now make their EPF contributions through PBe's Online EPF Contribution function. Contribution files ("Borang A") can now be submitted along with online payments easily and conveniently. Authorisations for EPF contributions can be fully controlled by the corporate customer. Using our Multi-Level Authorisation engine, EPF contributions and other payments can only be executed by designated staff within the corporate customer's organisation, and up to any stipulated transaction limit. Multiple authorisation requirements are also allowed.
To access the EPF Contribution function, all you have to do is:-
- Open a Current Account with Public Bank.
- Send a test EPF contribution data file for validation through PBe.
- Produce the EPF contribution data file according to the stipulated format.
- Designate the appropriate staff to execute payments, and purchase smartcards with the iVest application for them.
- Apply for PBe's Business Banking.
- Upon receiving confirmation that the test contribution data file is in order, actual EPF contribution data files can be submitted along with payment instructions.
EPF contribution data files can be generated by the corporate customer's computerised payroll systems.
Sign up for this value-added service by contacting your account-holding branch today!
Excel Payment Template
Corporate users may now perform payments to EPF by uploading the new Excel Payment Template. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the new Excel Payment Template.
For further information, please feel free to contact PBe Customer Support at 603-2179 9999 or e-mail us at email@example.com.