What is PBe QR?
Accept payments from your customers so long as the customers hold an account with any banks and e-Wallet operators participating in DuitNow QR which is operated by PayNet, a subsidiary of Bank Negara Malaysia.
Business owners are only required to register online and download PBe QR Mobile Application to start accepting payment.
One QR standard for all
An interoperable QR code that empowers your business to accept any mobile payments from any Banks or eWallets in Malaysia.
Fast & Easy
PBe QR is easy to use and you can rely on its fast cashless transactions direct to your business accounts.
ZERO startup cost & ZERO transaction fees for eWallets and Current Account & Savings Account. (Minimal fee of 0.25% is charged for Credit Card / Debit Card)
Secured & Convenient
Going cashless will eliminate internal fraud and protect your business against counterfeit notes as well as the inconveniences of cash handling. All transactions will be recorded and retrievable at your order.
Don’t own an account with Public Bank? No problem.
Public Bank will be able to remit the funds collected from your sales to your account with other banks.
Accept Cross Border Payments
Expand your customer base beyond Malaysia. PBe QR now enables you to receive cross border QR payments from other countries beginning with Thailand. More countries to be included soon!
How Do I Sign Up for PBe QR?
Interested in joining PBe QR? Great! Just follow this simple guide:
- Download and launch PBe QR App. You may also logon to our PBe QR Merchant Portal to begin your registration.
- Tap on “Create account” and complete the registration form.
- Confirm your information by entering the PAC / one-time OTP received.
- Receive an email from the Bank containing a temporary password to your Merchant Portal login.
- Login to merchant portal with your temporary password. Change your password and you are ready to go!
Already have a PBe QR account?