PB eFixed Deposit Account
Watch your cash grow and earn competitive interest rates.
Here's what PB eFixed Deposit Account offers you:
- Ease of opening account for individual customers (Malaysians without any Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and / or Common Reporting Standard indicia) aged 18 years and above and sole proprietors who have existing conventional personal Current Accounts or Savings Accounts (Designated CASA) and registered for PBe.
- Convenience – you can apply a PB eFD account and make FD transactions anywhere via PBe.
- Placements are carried out in real time by debiting your Current Account or Savings Account (CASA) maintained with Public Bank or other banks via the Financial Process Exchange (FPX).
- For placements via FPX fund transfer, the maximum deposit amount per transaction is RM30,000 or individual internet banking limit maintained with other banks, whichever is lower.
- Low minimum placements starting from RM1,000.
- Automatic renewal for your convenience.
- Go green with paperless statements.
- Hassle free.
- PB eFD transactions are available from 6 am – 12 am daily whilst PB eFD placements via FPX fund transfer is available from 6 am – 11 pm daily.
- Flexible interest payment methods of 6 monthly or upon maturity as follows:
||1 to 12 months
||13 months and above
|Interest Payment Method
- Credit into Designated CASA upon maturity, OR
- Add to the principal upon maturity
- Credit into Designated CASA on 6 monthly basis
Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor.
Click for more information
Latest interest rates
Terms and Conditions[Bahasa Malaysia] [English]