PB eFixed Deposit Account
Watch your cash grow and earn competitive interest rates.
Here's what PB eFixed Deposit Account offers you:
- Ease of opening account for individual customers aged 18 years and above and sole proprietors who have existing conventional or Islamic personal Current Accounts or Savings Accounts (Designated CASA) and registered for PBe.
- Convenience – you can open a PB eFD account and make FD transactions anywhere via PBe.
- Placements are carried out in real time by debiting your Designated CASA or via the Financial Process Exchange (FPX) fund transfer from other banks.
- For placements via FPX fund transfer, the maximum deposit amount per transaction is RM30,000 or individual internet banking limit maintained with other banks, whichever is lower.
- Low minimum placements starting from RM1,000.
- Automatic renewal for your convenience.
- Go green with paperless statements.
- Hassle free.
- PB eFD transactions are available from 6 am – 12 am daily whilst PB eFD placements via FPX fund transfer is available from 6 am – 11 pm daily.
- Flexible interest payment methods of 6 monthly or upon maturity as follows:
||1 to 12 months
||13 months and above
|Interest Payment Method
- Credit into Designated CASA upon maturity, OR
- Add to the principal upon maturity
- Credit into Designated CASA on 6 monthly basis
Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor.
Click for more information
Latest interest rates
Terms and Conditions[Bahasa Malaysia] [English]