Keeping Your Mobile Devices Secure
Having trouble accessing PB engage MY?
The app may not be accessible if we detect your mobile device security may be at risk. To ensure your mobile device is secured, you are recommended to update the security settings based on the following tips below.
Mobile Banking is expected to advance more rapidly in Malaysia as the usage of devices such as smartphones and tablets continues to rise. While the advancement of technology has made banking more convenient for consumers, cyber fraud has also become more sophisticated.
Here are some quick tips on protecting your mobile devices from security risks:
For further enquiries, contact us via:
- Refrain from rooting or jailbreaking your mobile devices as this could compromise its security features.
- Install anti-virus or anti-malware software.
- Download apps from App Store/Google Play only.
- Refrain from clicking hyperlinks from SMS messages, messaging apps or e-mails from unknown sources.
- Control and manage application access and permissions.
- Use only device keyboard and screen recorder apps from trusted sources as third party applications may track your mobile banking app usage.