Public Bank Western Union Money Transfer (WUMT) Service
Western Union Over-The-Counter
Send money to anywhere in the world and Receive money at all Public Bank branches in Malaysia.
- Money is available to the receiver within minutes* after the money is sent.
- The applicant/sender and receiver must
- Be an Individual aged 18 years or above
- Possess an original identity card (MYKAD) for Malaysians or original passport and working permit for non-Malaysians
- No bank account is required to send or receive money under this service.
- The maximum amount that can be sent and received is RM10,000 and RM50,000 per transaction respectively.
Western Union via PBe
Now, you can send cash to overseas with secure online access using Western Union Online Money Transfer . The recipients will be able to collect cash at any of over 550,000 authorized service provider locations in over 200 countries and territories around the world.
Why use Western Union Online Money Transfer?
- Send and Receive within minutes*
- Convenient and Reliable
- Receiver needs no bank account
- Receiver receives cash
For more details, please call any Public Bank branch or Western Union Toll Free Number: 1800 813 399
*Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory and foreign exchange issues, required receiver action(s), identification requirements, agent location hours, difference in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See send form for details.