Google Wallet is a digital wallet that allows you to securely store your cards, tickets, passes, keys and IDs.
Note: Not all features are available in every region, but Google to bring them to you in the coming months.
How to Get Started
- Open the Google Wallet app or download it on Google Play
- Tap ‘Add to Wallet’ and follow the instructions
- Take a picture of your card or enter the card details
- Verify your card if needed. Then you’re all set!
How to pay in store
- Hold your phone near to the terminal.
- Look for the check mark to confirm the payment is complete.
Google Pay is accepted everywhere you see these symbols:
How to pay on apps and websites
- At checkout, tap the Google Pay button.
- If asked, choose a payment method and enter your shipping address.
- Confirm your order.
for How-to Guide
for Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
for PB Google Wallet Service Terms and Conditions