Credit & Debit Card Fraud Preventive Measures
- Ensure your card is in your possession at all times and report the loss of card immediately to the Bank at the following numbers :
- 03-2176 8555 for Visa/MasterCard Credit Card and PB TARC MasterCard Debit / PB UTAR MasterCard Debit / PB-Petron Visa Debit / PB Visa Electron Debit cards.
- 03-2179 5000 for Visa/MasterCard/UnionPay Lifestyle Debit Card.
- Do not leave your card in your vehicle/locker unattended to avoid theft.
- Do not respond to SMS / call / e-mails from unknown person asking for your card details
- Be sceptical-Bank Negara Malaysia officer will never call you to ask for your card or banking particulars. You should end the call immediately.
- Respond immediately to the Bank’s SMS transaction alert if you did not authorize the transaction.
- Always remember to take back your card at the end of any transaction, at any self-serve machines, e.g, ATM, self-service petrol station and at any retail outlets.
- Cardmember shall use precautions to prevent the loss of your card and PIN.
- Do not disclose the PIN to any other person
- Do not write down the PIN on your card, or on anything kept in proximity with the card.
- Do not use birth date, identity card (IC) number or phone number as your PIN.
- Do not allow any other person to use your card and PIN.
For more tips on fraud preventive measures, click here
for Important Notice.