How to clear your app cache data?
Please follow these steps below:-
- Go to ‘Settings’ and tap on ‘Apps’.
- Select PB engage
- On the ‘App Info’ interface, tap on ‘Storage’
- Clear your cache by tapping on the ‘Clear Cache’ button
There is no manual way to clear app cache data for iOS. The only solution to clear it is to delete the PB engage app and reinstall it again.
I received a notification to upgrade my PB engage to the latest version. Can I still use the app without upgrading it?
No. For security reasons, you are required to upgrade your PB engage to continue using it.
I’m having problems performing transactions on the app. What should I do?
Please try any one of these methods:
- Restart your device – Issues can be fixed by restarting your device and re-try your transaction.
- Check your connection – A strong internet connection (Wi-Fi or mobile data) is required for the app. Try again when you have a better Internet connection.
- Clear your cache/storage – Clear your device’s PB engage cache or delete any unused apps from your device’s storage.
- Uninstall and re-download the app.
Why is PB engage requesting access to my contacts, location, storage, photos and media files?
PB engage requires these accesses due to the following reasons:-
- Contacts – to give you the convenience to select your contacts when you send PB eGift.
- Photo, media and files – to store PB eGift packets.
- Storage – to give you the option to store the PB engage app in a SD Card.
- Location – to find the nearest Public Bank branches
NOTE: Your information will be secured and the Bank will never use your information for any other purposes.