What type of accounts are eligible for E-Statement?
The accounts that are eligible for E-Statement are as follows:-
- Current / Savings*
- Fixed Deposit
- Gold Investment
- Credit Card
- Hire Purchase
*Note: Savings account with PB Day2Day Lifestyle Debit Card only.
How do I register for E-Statement?
For PBe Personal Accounts
, please follow these steps below :
- Choose E-Statement Registration
- Choose your account and click ‘Next’
- Read the Terms & Conditions
- Click ‘I Agree’ to complete the registration
How soon can I expect my first E-Statement?
Your first E-Statement will only be available for download two days after your account's next statement date.
How do I download my E-Statement?
Please follow these steps below :
- Choose Account
- Click on ‘Statement’
- Click on ‘E-Statement’
- Choose your account and click 'Next'
- Click 'Statement Date', the E-Statement will be displayed in a PDF file
- Save a copy to your PC for future use