Who can I contact to report fraud?
Immediately report to the Bank. Prompt reporting will increase your chances of recovery and also prevent any further losses.
You can make a report by contacting the following:
|PBe Customer Support Helpdesk
|Cyber Fraud Security
|Credit / Debit Card
||Contact number at the back of your Credit/Debit card
|Alternatively, you can contact any PBB / PIBB branch for assistance.
If there are any financial losses, report to the Police to obtain a Police Report. You can provide this to the Bank as reference.
What can I do to secure my account after a fraud has been detected?
We strongly recommend to do the following:
- Change your password immediately.
- Contact the Bank or the authorities to make a report.
- Deactivate your User ID via PBe.
How do I deactivate my User ID via PBe?
You can deactivate your User ID via PBe by following these steps:
- Visit www.pbebank.com and select “Login”.
- Click on “Deactivate User ID”
- Fill in the necessary details and authorise the deactivation via PAC.
- Your User ID is now deactivated.
How do I re-activate my User ID?
You can reactivate your User ID by visiting your nearest Public Bank branch.