Who can I contact to report fraud?
Immediately report to the Bank by submitting a Fraud / Scam Incident Report. Prompt reporting will increase your chances of recovery and also prevent any further losses.
Alternatively, you can contact the following:
|PBe Customer Support Helpdesk
|Cyber Fraud Security
|Credit / Debit Card
||Contact number at the back of your Credit/Debit card
|Contact any PBB / PIBB branch for assistance.
If there are any financial losses, report to the Police to obtain a Police Report. You can provide this to the Bank as reference.
How do I submit a Fraud / Scam Incident Report?
- Visit the PBe Login Page and click on “Report Fraud/Scam Incident".
- Before you submit your report, we strongly advise you to deactivate your User ID / Credit / Debit or ATM card to ensure your financial safety. Please make sure you have all the details of the fraudulent transaction on hand such as transaction date / time and amount before you perform any deactivation.
- On click, you will be prompted with a disclaimer. If you wish to proceed with any deactivation, click “Yes”. Click “No” to proceed to submit your fraud report.
- Fill in all your relevant details and click “Next”.
- An SMS PAC will be sent to your registered mobile number for authentication. Enter the PAC number and click “Next”.
- Fill in all your details and click “Add”. Your submission will be added to “Added Incident” table.
- You can add another incident report by repeating Step vi. Click on “Next” to proceed.
- Verify your details and click on “Submit”.
- Your report has been successfully submitted. Please take note of the reference number for future reference.
How do I deactivate my User ID via PBe?
You can deactivate your User ID via PBe by following these steps:
- Visit www.pbebank.com and select “Login”.
- Click on “Deactivate User ID”
- Fill in the necessary details and authorise the deactivation via SecureSign Token / SMS PAC.
- Your User ID is now deactivated.
How do I cancel my ATM / Credit card?
You can cancel your ATM / Credit card via the following methods:
via PBe Homepage
- Click on the "Cancel Card" button located just below the Login button.
- Select 'Cancel ATM Card' or 'Deactivate your Credit/Debit Card'
- Key-in your card number or New IC/Old IC/Passport No/Armed Forced No and click 'Next'
- Key-in your authentication (OTP / Card PIN) to proceed
- You have successfully cancelled your ATM / Credit card
via PBe (ATM Card):
- Login to PBe and select 'Profile Maintenance'.
- Select 'Cancel ATM Card'.
- Select the card(s) you want to cancel and click on 'Next'.
- Make sure the ATM card selected is correct before clicking on 'OK' to proceed.
- Upon confirmation, your ATM card(s) will be cancelled immediately. The card can no longer be reactivated.
via PBe (Credit Card):
- Login to PBe and select 'Account'.
- Select 'PB Card' and then select 'Cancel Card'
- Select the card you want to cancel and click on 'Next'.
- Fill in the necessary details and click 'Next'.
- Upon confirmation, your Credit Card will be cancelled immediately. The card can no longer be reactivated.
Alternatively you can also contact the following to cancel your ATM / Credit Card.
|Report Lost / Cancel ATM Card
|Report Lost / Cancel Credit Card
How do I re-activate my User ID?
You can reactivate your User ID by visiting your nearest Public Bank branch.