PB Term CI
PB Term CI
PB Term CI is designed to provide you with financial assistance in relation to your loan if you suffer from any of the 39 critical illnesses, so that you can focus on your recovery.
This product is created exclusively for Public Bank loan borrowers/guarantors.
Why Should You Protect Your Home Loan with PB Term CI?
- Protection Against Critical Illnesses
If you are diagnosed with a critical illness, this plan will pay the coverage amount directly to the bank to provide you financial assistance for your loan.
- 3 Options to Suit Your Needs
There are 3 choices of coverage amount available to suit your protection needs. You can choose to be covered for RM 75,000, RM100,000 or RM200,000.
- Flexible Premium Payment Options
You have the flexibility of paying the premium yourself or by obtaining financial assistance from the bank.
Who is eligible to buy PB Term CI?
This plan is available for individuals aged between 18 years old and 55 years old. The coverage term of this plan varies based on the entry age as shown in the table below.
|18 - 44 years old
|45 - 55 years old
What are the major exclusions for PB Term CI?
There will be no coverage for:
- any illness or surgery other than a diagnosis of or surgery for a Critical Illness;
- Cancer, Heart Attack, Coronary Artery By-Pass Surgery, Serious Coronary Artery Disease and Angioplasty and Other Invasive Treatments for Coronary Artery Disease for which the signs or symptoms first occurred within sixty (60) days following the issue date of the Letter of Acceptance;
- any other Critical Illness for which the signs or symptoms first occurred within thirty (30) days following the issue date of the Letter of Acceptance;
- any Critical Illness diagnosed due, directly or indirectly, to a congenital defect or disease which has manifested or was diagnosed before the insured attains seventeen (17) years of age;
- any pre-existing conditions prior to the issue date of the Letter of Acceptance;
- the diagnosis of Fulminant Viral Hepatitis, Cancer, Encephalitis, Bacterial Meningitis, Alzheimer's Disease/ Severe Dementia or Terminal Illness of the insured where in AIA Bhd.’s opinion, was directly or indirectly due to an Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or infection by any Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). AIA Bhd. reserves the right to require the insured to undergo a blood test for HIV as a condition precedent to any acceptance of any claim; or
- any of the Critical Illnesses or covered surgeries that is caused by a self-inflicted injury.
The descriptions, benefits, exclusions, and terms and conditions above have been summarized and are not exhaustive. For a detailed explanation on PB Term CI’s benefits, terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the Certificate of Insurance.
To find out more, call us now at +603 - 2170 8000 or visit any of our branches for more information!
This plan is underwritten by AIA Bhd. which is licensed under the Financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia.
Contact details: AIA Bhd. (790895-D) Menara AIA, 99 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, P.O Box 10846, 50927 Kuala Lumpur.