PB Global PA
Keep you protected at all times from the unexpected and ease you from the financial burden arising from an accident.
What is PB Global PA?
PB Global PA is a protection plan which provides compensation in the event of injury, dismemberment or death caused solely by violent, accidental, external and visible means.
This product is created exclusively for Public Bank account holders where payment can be made via credit card/debit card/Public Bank Savings account.
How can you and your family benefit from this plan?
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit is payable if the insured passes away or suffers dismemberment within 365 days from the date of accident.
- Accident Medical Reimbursement Benefit allows the insured to be reimbursed for the medical treatment expenses incurred within 365 days from the date of accident.
- Accident Hospital Income Benefit pays RM 100 for each day of hospitalization and up to a maximum of 365 days for one accident.
- Double Indemnity for Overseas Accident doubles the amount of benefit for Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit, Accident Medical Reimbursement Benefit and Accident Hospital Income Benefit if the accident occurs outside of Malaysia.
- Traditional & Complementary Treatment Benefit allows the insured to be reimbursed for the treatment expenses by an acupuncturist, bonesetter, chiropractor and/or osteopath incurred within 90 days from the date of the accident.
- Anniversary Bonus increases the amount of benefit for Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit by 10% of the initial amount of benefit on each renewal year starting from 2nd policy year, up to a maximum of 50%.
- Easy and Simple Enrolment Process where no medical examination is required.
- Convenient Premium Payments via auto debit from your credit card/debit card/Public Bank Savings account.
Features At A Glance
||There are 4 affordable plans with different benefit amounts. Please refer to Table of Benefits below.
Insured – 18 years old
Insured – 60 years old
||Up to age 75 years old (last birthday)
Table of Benefits
|i) Accidental Death & Dismemberment (ADD) Benefit1
|ii) Accident Medical Reimbursement Benefit2
||Up to RM 3,000
|Up to RM 4,000
|Up to RM 5,000
|Up to RM 6,000
|iii) Accident Hospital Income Benefit2
RM 100 per day,
subject to maximum of 365 days per accident
|iv) Double Indemnity for Overseas Accident3
The amount of benefit for (i), (ii) and (iii) shall
double if the accident happens outside of Malaysia
|v) Traditional & Complementary Treatment Benefit4
Up to RM 100 per visit,
subject to maximum of RM 500 per accident
|vi) Anniversary Bonus
The ADD Benefit shall increase by 10% of the initial amount of
benefit on each renewal year starting from 2nd policy year, up to a maximum of 50%
Please refer to the Schedule of Indemnities in the policy contract for death and dismemberment covered in your plan and the percentages of the amount of benefit applicable for each type of event.
These benefits also extend to cover dengue fever and food poisoning.
This benefit is only applicable if the insured resides or travels outside Malaysia for not more than ninety (90) consecutive days. For accidental death and dismemberment which occurs overseas, the amount payable shall be based on the amount of benefit for Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit after addition of any vested Anniversary Bonus.
Traditional & Complementary Treatment shall mean acupuncture, bone setter treatment, chiropractic therapy & osteopathy. This benefit is only claimable provided that the insured has first consulted a registered medical practitioner.
What are the major exclusions for PB Global PA?
The major exclusions are stated as below:
- Pre-existing conditions
- Bacterial infections
- Any kind of disease or sickness or congenital defects
- Medical or surgical treatment (except those necessitated by accidental bodily injuries covered by this plan)
- Suicide or intentional self-injury
- Childbirth, pregnancy or miscarriage
- Professional sports
- AIDS or HIV infection
- Mental or nervous disorders; under the influence of alcohol or use of drugs/narcotics of any kind
- Racing of any kind
- Engaging in any hazardous occupation (i.e. divers, deep sea fisherman, miners etc.)
- Engaging in any hazardous activities (i.e. hang-gliding, parachuting, gliding, scuba-diving, bungee-jumping, motor-racing, skydiving, mountaineering, rock-climbing etc.)
The description, benefits, exclusions, terms and conditions described above have been summarised and are not exhaustive. Details of more complete terms, conditions and exclusions are available in the policy contract.
What if I change my mind about this coverage?
You can call the AIA Customer Service Hotline at 1-800-181-464 to cancel your policy over the phone before the policy contract is issued. Alternatively, you may cancel your coverage at any time by submitting a written notice to AIA General Berhad.
**This product is specially brought to Public Bank’s customers via its insurance program with AIA General Berhad and is sold through Telemarketing only.
Sign up today and get protected. To find out more, please contact Public Bank’s toll free line at 1-800-22-9999.
Product Disclosure Sheet:
English version, please click here
Bahasa Malaysia version, please click here
This plan is underwritten by AIA General Berhad licensed under the Financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia.
AIA General Berhad (924363-W) Menara AIA, 99 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, P.O Box 10846, 50927 Kuala Lumpur.