PB Dual Currency Investment
PB Dual Currency Investment (DCI) is a short term currency linked structured product investment that aims to provide the opportunity to capitalize on foreign exchange movements that potentially allows you to earn a higher interest rate on your money than traditional fixed deposits.
On the Maturity Date, you will receive the DCI Interest Amount in the Investment Currency (initial Investment Currency) and the Investment Amount may either be repaid in the Investment Currency or the predetermined Alternate Currency (nominated Alternative Currency), converted at the pre-agreed foreign exchange rate (Strike Rate).
Features & Benefits
- Low minimum investment amount i.e. MYR50,000* (in multiples of MYR5,000) or foreign currency equivalent
- Short Investment Tenure, ranging from 1 week to 3 months
- Wide range of currencies to select i.e. Australian Dollar (AUD), Euro (EUR), Great Britain Pound (GBP), Japanese Yen (JPY), Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Singapore Dollar (SGD) and U.S. Dollar (USD)
- Enjoy potentially higher return than traditional fixed deposits
- Flexible in personalising to your Investment Tenure and specific currency view
* DCI is only offered to High Net-Worth Individual / High Net-Worth Entity / Accredited Investor as stipulated in the Capital Markets and Services (Amendment of Schedules 5, 6 and 7) Order 2021 (including any variations to it) or any other applicable legislation.
For further information, please call free phone at 1-800-22-9999
during normal working hours
THE RETURNS ON YOUR STRUCTURED PRODUCT INVESTMENT WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE PERFORMANCE OF THE UNDERLYING ASSET / REFERENCE, AND THE RECOVERY OF YOUR PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT MAY BE JEOPARDISED IF YOU MAKE AN EARLY REDEMPTION.
THIS STRUCTURED PRODUCT INVESTMENT IS NOT INSURED BY PERBADANAN INSURANS DEPOSIT MALAYSIA.