PB Foreign Currency Current Account
Here's what PB Foreign Currency Current Account offers you:
- Eligibility: All business entities and individuals.
- A choice of opening an account in the following major currencies:
|- New Zealand Dollar
||- Australian Dollar
|- Pound Sterling
||- U.S. Dollar
||- Japanese Yen
|- Hong Kong Dollar
||- Swiss Franc
|- Singapore Dollar
||- Thai Baht
|- Chinese Renminbiˆ
||- Canadian Dollar
Notes: ˆ Placement of Chinese Renminbi by a company is only allowed for Trade Related purposes
Click for more information
Latest interest rates
Fees and Charges
Terms and Conditions [Bahasa Malaysia] [English] [中文]
Product Disclosure Sheet [Bahasa Malaysia] [English]
- The account opening requirement and operations are subject to the guidelines under the Foreign Exchange Administration Rules and Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Minimum initial deposit of USD1,000 or its equivalent in other foreign currencies is required to open the account.
- No introducer is required to open the account.
- Enjoy daily interest for selected currencies subject to meeting the minimum day end balance.
- Interest is calculated daily and credited at month end. It is paid in the respective currencies.
Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor.
THERE IS AN INHERENT EXCHANGE RATE RISK IN FOREIGN CURRENCY DEPOSITS DUE TO THE FLUCTUATION OF THE FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATE AGAINST RINGGIT MALAYSIA.