Parents may top-up their children's Pocket Money via "Pocket Money Transfer",where it will be reflected via the children's WISE Savings Account.
How to get started?
4 Criteria to Start the Journey!
- Parent must have maintained a valid and active WISE Savings Account;
- Parent must have a valid and active Conventional or Islamic current or savings account (CASA/-i) other than the WISE Savings Account;
- Parent must have registered and accessed to Public Bank's online banking and mobile banking application; and
- WISE Savings Account must be tagged to the Parent’s PBe.
Note: WISE Savings Account and CASA/-I are protected by PIDM up to RM 250,000 for each depositor
Earn & Save
Earn Pocket Money and Goal Interest.
Learning & Education
A foundation for financial learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the prerequisites for an individual customer to register for the App?
- Maintain a valid and active WISE Savings Account (WISE);
- Maintain a valid and active Conventional or Islamic current / savings account (CASA / CASA-i) other than the WISE with the Bank;
- Have registered and able to access to Public Bank's online banking and mobile banking application; and
- The WISE must be tagged to the Parent’s PBe.
How to setup the App?
- Download the App from Apple App Store, Google Play Store or HUAWEI AppGallery.
- Input parent’s MyKad No. and children’s MyKad / MyKid No.
Setup 6-digit PIN.
- Confirm the 6-digit PIN by entering PBe Authentication Code (PAC) sent to the parent’s registered mobile number for PBe.
- Access to the App upon completion.
Can an individual customer register the App for more than one child?
Yes, provided that the WISE is registered with the parents and tagged to the Parent’s PBe.
What are the benefits of the App?
- Assist parents in inculcating savings habit in children
- Educate their children on financial planning
- Manage their Pocket Money and Goal
- Provide opportunity for more interaction between parents and children
What are the App features?