PB Sharelink - Let us help you grow your wealth
Trade shares with maximum purchasing power and invest in emerging opportunities in the stock market. Discover PB Sharelink - specially designed to assist you in share trading and margin financing needs on BURSA MALAYSIA BHD.
Whether you are a first-time investor or looking for alternative investment options to maximise your returns, we will help you find a plan suited to your needs.
- Competitive interest and brokerage rates
- Higher margin and trading multiples of up to 3.5 times the security value
- Access to real-time share prices
- Buy / Sell shares online via Internet Share Trading platform in PBe and Mobile Apps
- Earn interest on your credit balance (applicable to individual only)
- No commitment fees for Share Margin Financing & Margin Plus Trading
- No rollover fees for all our Share Margin Facilities products
Our team of dedicated share investment executives is always ready to assist you with your trading activities and banking requirements.
Whichever plan you opt for, PB Sharelink will take care of your banking and share trading / investment needs as well as nominees services, all under one roof.
You can also apply for Share Margin Financing with Public Bank and opt to conduct your share transactions with any of our panel stockbrokers.
Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor. Shares in account not protected by PIDM.
- Share Margin Financing Special Pricing
- Let you finance the shares purchased using the margin balance available in your account with a lower pricing and rebate of Commitment fee (subject to terms & conditions).
- Margin Plus Trading Special Pricing
- Provides you a combination of margin financing and leveraged trading based on your value of collateral with a lower pricing and rebate of Commitment fee (subject to terms & conditions).
- Share Margin Financing
- Let you finance the shares purchased using the margin balance available in your account.
- Margin Plus Trading
- Provides you a combination of margin financing and leveraged trading based on the value of the collateral you have in your account.
- Cash Trading
- Purchase share using your own funds
- Collaterised Trading
- For a higher trading limit with no margin financing
- For individual applicant, kindly contact / visit the nearest Share Investment Units. The following supporting documents are required for account opening:-
- Photocopy of Identity Card / Passport
- Latest Form BE or e-BE and Income Tax Receipt for last 2 years; or
- Salary Slip for the last 3 months; or
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months; or
- Latest EPF statement
- For non-individual applicant, kindly contact / visit our nearest Share Investment Units. Our friendly Share Investment Executives will advise you on the supporting documents to be provided for account opening.
- For existing PBe Online Banking customers, you will be automatically granted access to Online Share Trading after the acceptance of the Letter of Offer and Account Activation. The Online Share Trading is accessible via PBe Online Banking.
- For non-PBe Online Banking customers, it is advisable to apply for PBe Online Banking access. Kindly seek our Share Investment Executives’ advice on the next course of action.
What is the Standardised Base Rate (SBR)?
The SBR is the reference rate that all banks will use starting from 1 August 2022 in the pricing of new retail floating-rate loans, refinancing of existing retail loans, and the renewal of revolving retail loans from 1 August 2022. Retail loans refer to loans to individuals (not Small and Medium Enterprises or businesses), while ‘floating-rate loans’ refer to loans where the interest rate can change during the lifetime of the loan. The SBR is linked solely to the Overnight Policy Rate (OPR), as determined by the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) of Bank Negara Malaysia. In other words, SBR is the same as OPR.
Historical Trend of Reference Rates