PB Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Account
Here's what PB Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Account offers you:
- Eligibility: All business entities and individuals.
- A choice of opening an account in the following major currencies:
|- New Zealand Dollar
||- Australian Dollar
|- Pound Sterling
||- U.S. Dollar
||- Japanese Yen
|- Hong Kong Dollar
||- Chinese Renminbiˆ
|- Singapore Dollar
||- Canadian Dollar
|- Swiss Franc
||- Thai Baht
Notes: ˆ Placement of Chinese Renminbi by a company is only allowed for Trade Related purposes
Click for more information
Latest interest rates
Fees and Charges
Terms and Conditions [Bahasa Malaysia] [English] [中文]
Product Disclosure Sheet [Bahasa Malaysia] [English]
- The account opening requirement and operations are subject to the guidelines under the Foreign Exchange Administration Rules and Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Minimum placement is RM10,000 in a single receipt for each type of foreign currency.
- Flexible placement period, ranging from 1 month to 12 months.
- Interest will be paid in the same currency as the one in your account upon maturity.
- Interest is calculated based on the actual number of days.
Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor.
THERE IS AN INHERENT EXCHANGE RATE RISK IN FOREIGN CURRENCY DEPOSITS DUE TO THE FLUCTUATION OF THE FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATE AGAINST RINGGIT MALAYSIA.