PB Golden Care
(This is an insurance product)
Keep you protected at all times from the unexpected and ease you from the financial burden arising from an accident.
What is PB Golden Care?
PB Golden Care is an insurance protection plan which provides compensation in the event of injury, dismemberment or death caused solely by violent, accidental, external and visible means.
This product is created exclusively for Public Bank account holders where payment can be made via credit card/debit card/Public Bank Savings account.
How can you and your family benefit from this plan?
- Accident Medical Treatment Benefit allows the insured to be reimbursed for the medical treatment expenses incurred within 365 days from the date of accident.
- Broken Bones & Dislocation Benefit is payable if the insured suffers from bone fractures or dislocation within 90 days from the date of accident.
- Mobility Aid Benefit allows the insured to be reimbursed for the mobility aid equipment expenses incurred if the insured suffers from bone fractures or dislocation within 90 days from the date of the accident.
- Traditional & Complementary Treatment Benefit allows the insured to be reimbursed for the treatment expenses by an acupuncturist, bonesetter, chiropractor and/or osteopath incurred within 90 days from the date of the accident.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit is payable if the insured passes away or suffers dismemberment within 365 days from the date of accident.
- Easy and Simple Enrolment Process where no medical examination is required.
- Convenient Premium Payments via auto debit from your credit card/debit card/Public Bank Savings account.
Features At A Glance
||There are 3 affordable plans with different benefit amounts.
Please refer to the Table of Benefits below.
Insured - 45 years old (last birthday)
Insured - 72 years old (last birthday)
||Up to age 85 years old (last birthday)
Table of Benefits
|i) Accident Medical Treatment Benefit1
||Up to RM 5,000 per year
||Up to RM 7,000 per year
||Up to RM 10,000 per year
|ii) Broken Bones & Dislocation Benefit2, 3
||Up to RM 20,000 per year
||Up to RM 25,000 per year
||Up to RM 35,000 per year
|iii) Mobility Aid Benefit3
||Up to RM 300 per year
||Up to RM 400 per year
||Up to RM 500 per year
|iv) Traditional & Complementary Treatment Benefit4
||Up to RM 100 per visit
Subject to maximum of RM 1,000 per year
|v) Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit2
- This benefit also extends to cover dengue fever and food poisoning.
- Please refer to the Schedule of Indemnities in the policy contract for broken bones & dislocation and death & dismemberment covered in your plan and the percentages of the benefit amount applicable for each type of event.
- This benefit is only claimable provided that the insured has first consulted a registered medical practitioner and produced a proof of bone fractures and/or dislocation by X-ray.
- Traditional & Complementary Treatment shall mean acupuncture, bone setter treatment, chiropractic therapy & osteopathy. This benefit is only claimable provided that the insured has first consulted a registered medical practitioner and produced a proof of bone fractures by X-ray (if required by AIA General Berhad).
- The duration of coverage term is for 1 year. If you wish to be covered further, you need to renew your insurance coverage annually.
What are the major exclusions for PB Golden Care?
The major exclusions are stated as below:
- Pre-existing conditions
- Bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- Any kind of disease or sickness or congenital defects
- Medical or surgical treatment (except those necessitated by accidental bodily injuries, food poisoning and dengue covered by this plan)
- Suicide or intentional self-injury
- Childbirth, pregnancy or miscarriage
- Professional sports
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection
- Mental or nervous disorders; under the influence of alcohol or use of drugs/narcotics of any kind
- Racing of any kind
- Engaging in any hazardous occupation (i.e. divers, deep sea fisherman, miners etc.)
- Engaging in any hazardous activities (i.e. hang-gliding, parachuting, gliding, scuba-diving, bungee-jumping, motor-racing, skydiving, mountaineering, rock-climbing etc.)
The description, benefits, exclusions, terms and conditions described above have been summarised and are not exhaustive. Details of more complete terms, conditions and exclusions are available in the policy contract.
What If I Change My Mind About This Coverage?
You can call the AIA Customer Service Hotline at 1-800-18-1464 to cancel your policy over the phone before the policy contract is issued. Alternatively, you may cancel your coverage at any time by submitting a written notice to AIA General Berhad.
**This product is specially brought to Public Bank’s customers via its insurance program with AIA General Berhad and is sold through Telemarketing only.
To find out more, please contact Public Bank at +603 - 2170 8000.
Product Disclosure Sheet:
English version, please click here
Bahasa Malaysia version, please click here
This insurance product is underwritten by AIA General Berhad, licensed under the Financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia.
AIA General Berhad 201001040438 (924363-W) Menara AIA, 99 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, P.O Box 10846, 50927 Kuala Lumpur.