For processing, please remember to enclose:
|Source of Income
||Minimum Supporting Documents Required
- Latest Month Payslip and/or
- Latest EA Statement and/or
- EPF Statement and/or
- Employment Letter / Employer Confirmation
- Latest 1 year Tax Returns / Tax Receipts
- Latest 6 months company CASA statement (for company directors)
- Latest 6 months of the following:
- Overtime as reflected on the Payslips
- Commissions Statements / Vouchers
- Fee Statements / Vouchers
- Latest 3 years of the following:
- Dividend Statements / Vouchers
- Interest Statements / Vouchers
- Tenancy Agreements and/or
- Pension Statements / Vouchers and/or
- Annuities Statements
- 3 Months Payslips
- Latest 2 years Notice of Assessment / Form IR8A / Form IR8E (for Singapore only)
- Salary Deposits Account (reflecting the latest minimum 3 months of salary crediting - for Brunei only)
- Employment Letter
Any additional income documents may be required at the absolute discretion of the Bank.
- Kindly mail the signed PB Card Application and the supporting documents to
PB Cards Services,
10th Floor, Menara Public Bank,
146 Jalan Ampang,
P.O. Box 11722,
50754 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel. No. : 03-2176 8000
- Please note that documents are non-returnable.
- Minimum Income Requirement:
Minimum Age Requirement: Principal 21, Supplementary 18
|Visa Infinite / World Mastercard
- For Public Bank Fixed Deposit (FD) customers who opt to apply PB Credit Card secured by FD, the credit line assigned will be based on the FD pledged amount at a ratio of 1:1. FD shall be maintained for as long as the credit card facility is available. To apply, please personally submit your application at your FD account holding branch and bring along your FD certificate for verification and Photostat copy of your NRIC (both sides).
For Cardmembers who earn RM36,000 per annum or less, the maximum credit limit extended shall two times of Cardmembers’ monthly income.
Where the Cardmember operates two or more cards with the Bank, a total Combined Credit Line will be extended to cover the use of all the cards held by the Principal Cardmember and the Supplementary Cardmember(s), if any. If preferred, the Supplementary Card may be nominated with a separate Credit Line from a minimum of RM1,000. Emergency temporary Credit line extension will depend on circumstance and payment record.
Selected card products are equipped with the contactless functionality, if preferred, Cardmember may also opt for the card products that do not have the contactless functionality enabled.
Click here for more information on Contactless Functionality, Card-Not-Present and Overseas Transactions for Debit Card.